As well as the Renesting in France Seminar Intro & Outro videos, this bundle includes:
- Unlimited access to the “Beating Culture Shock” seminar 2021 replay
- The 2021 Tips & Tricks for Renesting in France video
- A list of contact details for our expert partners
First presented on Monday 8th November, this hour-long webinar covers four important aspects when it comes to successfully settling into your new life in France:
- Getting thing done: Sarah helps to untangle French bureaucracy and the obstacles you might encounter
- Not in Kansas anymore: a deep dive into the specificities of French culture including differences to note, sports, travel, driving and many more!
- Finding your Flock: Sarah gives you some key tips on creating your new social circle and finding that all important support system
- Learning French: some helpful tips to getting you started and why it’s important to give it a go, no matter your letter.
Sarah moved to Corsica in 2004. Arriving as a non-French speaker she negotiated the administrative systems, and learnt the language very quickly to a standard where she could work and immersed herself in life in France. Moving to mainland France in 2016 and having a background in the travel industry specializing in offering the personal touch with first class customer service, Sarah started helping other anglophones at Renestance early this year.