As well as the Renesting in France Seminar Intro & Outro videos, this bundle includes:
- Unlimited access to the “Residency & Immigration” seminar 2021 replay
- The 2021 Tips & Tricks for Renesting in France video
- A list of contact details for our expert partners
Residency & immigration law is an extremely important subject for all renesters and a particularly dense one with rules constantly changing. This hour-long webinar helps you will walk you through:
- EU Free movement vs French French immigration rules: a brief look into the aftermath of Brexit and the differences between French rules & Schengen rules.
- Visas: which you can get and what you will need to provide in order to get then
- Residency permits: as opposed to visas
- French Citizenship
Ann Cary has 25 years experience in immigration law, after having studied in the US, UK and France. Having worked for a number of French law firms, she has been practicing independently for over 11 years. She specializes in French and EU immigration law.