- Are you thinking about moving to France?
- Have you got concerns about arranging healthcare, banking or insurance in a different country?
- Are you living in France and have a project you’d like some advice on, like setting up a business or retiring?
- Does the idea of handling all of the details in French fill you with dread?
Over the years we have spoken to many people about their dreams of living in France and we often find people say “yes!” to all of the above!
Helping smooth the way for a new and happy life in France is why Renestance was born. Having moved here ourselves, every member of the team is passionate about helping others do the same and enjoy the best that this wonderful country has to offer.
Naturally, no two situations are the same, so despite the vast amount of reference material available on and off-line, it requires experience and knowledge of the system to successfully navigate the channels of French (and sometimes overseas) administration.
This is why we have developed The Migration Consultation.
If you’re looking for clarity and a way forward on your project, it’s the perfect solution to cut through the confusion. We will deliver a breakdown of your main issues, simplified next steps to move ahead, and tailored support.
Once you have placed your order, this is how it works:
- We will send you a Renestance questionnaire that covers your top 3 concerns
- Once we receive your answers, we’ll research your project’s issues, focusing on your most pressing needs
- We will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for a 20-minute consultation call (which can be carried out by phone or via Skype)
- You will receive a written Migration Plan. It’s a summary of the project and points raised during the consultation, recommendations on next steps, and all important links and resources you need to advance.
Contact us today and take the first step towards living the life you always dreamed of in France!
Dennelle is the President of Renestance and a bilingual American who’s lived in France since 2000. She loves so many things about France, its language, culture, geography, quality of life... that she started a business to help others realize their dreams of living in this incredible place.
All articles by: Dennelle Taylor Nizoux