Whether you have recently moved to France or are considering a new life here, there are hundreds of questions to consider – and the good news is that we are here to help!
The Renestance team specialise in helping you navigate the administrative hurdles and language barriers to enjoy the best of everything your new life in France has to offer. Our re-nesting services provide a One-Stop-Shop for all your relocation needs.
We know how frustrating or how difficult it can seem to find the right answers on websites and online forums – so throughout the month of November, we will be hosting a series of Question and Answer events on our Facebook page giving you direct solutions to finding out what you need to know!
Join us for the topics most relevant to you
- Friday 11 November Real Estate: Buying a property in France
- Friday 18 November Moving to France from outside the EU
- Friday 25 November Health Care for people living in France
How to take part
These are online events, so all you need to do is click the link for the Event that interests you the most. Click “Interested/Going” to take part. (Facebook will send you a reminder shortly before the event takes place!) On the day of each event, between 8am and 8pm (GMT+1), we will be posting the answers to all of your questions for free!
How to ask a question
There are 3 options:
- Send us your question confidentially via the short form below
- Post your question directly onto the Facebook Event page
- Send an email to Dennelle@Renestance.com with the subject of the Q&A
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Our November Q&A series has now closed. However, if you would still like to contact us with your question we will be very pleased to assist. Please send us your enquiry using the contact form below