Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions, we’ve decided to move our popular Renesting in France Seminar online for 2020!
From anywhere in the world, you can now find out all you need to know about living in France, without taking any risks during this uncertain period.
Our series of webinars took place Monday 12 October & Tuesday 13 October 2020 and are now available as replays.
Presented by a panel of experts, these interactive webinars focused on essential information to help you make your own ‘vie Française‘ a success!
Each webinar was followed by a question and answer period for you to obtain the most complete and accurate information for your needs.
- Financial, Tax, and Insurance issues – avoiding costly mistakes
- Healthcare in France – the system and coverage options
- Immigration/residency issues – what are your options
- Purchasing property – differences in France
- Renting (and renting out) property – what you need to know
- Insurance – ensuring you have the right coverage
- Social life and leisure – meeting people who share your interests
- Learning French – different approaches to fluency
- Life in France toolkit – tips and tricks for navigating French culture
- Special session for US taxpayers
- Strategic Tax & Financial planning for Britons
Cost: 167.00€ Exc. VAT.