Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions, we’ve decided to move our popular Renesting in France Seminar online for 2020!
From anywhere in the world, you can now find out all you need to know about living in France, without taking any risks during this uncertain period.
Our series of webinars will take place Monday 12 October & Tuesday 13 October 2020.
Live between 9:00-11:00 AM and 5:00-7:00 PM French time, you will be able to join us directly or catch-up with each webinar on replay.
Presented by a panel of experts, these interactive webinars will focus on essential information to help you make your own ‘vie Française‘ a success!
Each webinar will be followed by a question and answer period for you to obtain the most complete and accurate information for your needs.
- Financial, Tax, and Insurance issues – avoiding costly mistakes
- Healthcare in France – the system and coverage options
- Immigration/residency issues – what are your options
- Purchasing property – differences in France
- Renting (and renting out) property – what you need to know
- Insurance – ensuring you have the right coverage
- Social life and leisure – meeting people who share your interests
- Learning French – different approaches to fluency
- Life in France toolkit – tips and tricks for navigating French culture
- Special session for US taxpayers
- Strategic Tax & Financial planning for Britons
Once broadcast, all webinars will be available to watch on replay.
Cost: 167.00€ Exc. VAT.
How to register?
You can purchase your seat on this page and submit your questions to the experts to the following email address: email@example.com. If you have any questions about registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org