Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions, we’ve decided to once again move our popular Renesting in France Seminar online for 2021!
From anywhere in the world, you can now find out all you need to know about living in France, without taking any risks during this uncertain period.
Our series of webinars will take place Monday 8 November & Tuesday 19 November 2021.
Presented by a panel of experts, these interactive webinars will focus on essential information to help you make your own ‘vie Française‘ a success!
Each webinar will be followed by a question and answer period for you to obtain the most complete and accurate information for your needs.
Topics will include (exact list and details are still a work in progress):
- Financial, Tax, and Insurance issues – avoiding costly mistakes
- Healthcare in France – the system and coverage options
- Immigration/residency issues – what are your options
- Purchasing property – differences in France
- Renting (and renting out) property – what you need to know
- Insurance – ensuring you have the right coverage
- Social life and leisure – meeting people who share your interests
- Learning French – different approaches to fluency
- Life in France toolkit – tips and tricks for navigating French culture
Cost: 167.00€ Exc. VAT.