Wondering how to turn your French dream life into reality?
Renesting in France Seminar
23 March 2018
Whether you’re already living in the Languedoc or still dreaming of it, our full-day seminar will cover all the key information needed to make your life in the region a success!
Seminar in Montpellier Friday 23 March
A panel of experts will be available to answer all of your questions – in one place and face-to-face. Discussion topics include:
- Financial, Tax, and Insurance issues – avoiding costly mistakes
- Healthcare in France – the system and coverage options
- Purchasing property – differences in France
- Renting (and renting out) property – what you need to know
- Immigration/residency issues – what are your options
- Volunteering and Social life – meeting people like you
- Learning French – different approaches
- Sports and Leisure – how to pursue your passion
- Culture and Regional discovery – getting to know the ‘real South of France’
Friday 23 March 2018
9am – 5pm
La Villa Mont Riant, Montpellier
(just 300 meters from the train station)
€200 per person
€150 for the second person in a couple
Browse and download a copy of our free Seminar brochure!
Why should you consider living or investing in the Languedoc?
…Because there really is something for everyone!
* Languedoc is #5 best place to retire overseas *
* Montpellier real estate market voted top 3 in France *
* Over 300 days of sunshine per year *
* Lower cost of living than neighboring Provence or the Riviera *
* Large sand beaches and developed ports for nautical activities *
* Accessible mountains in the Cévennes and Pyrenees *
* Dynamic cities like Montpellier, Nîmes, Béziers, Narbonne, and Perpignan *
* Charming towns and villages like Sète, Uzès, Pézenas, and Carcassonne *
* Biggest wine-producing region in France *
* Rich cultural heritage with many Roman, Cathar and Medieval sites *
* Excellent travel connections with international airports and TGV stations *
Many international flights to Montpellier airport connect through Paris or another European capital. You can also fly to Marseille (1h45 from Montpellier) or Toulouse (2h35). Several UK airports fly to Nîmes and Béziers Cap D’Agde.
Fly to Aéroport Montpellier Méditerrannée from:
Ajaccio, Alger, Amsterdam, Bâle – Mulhouse – Fribourg, Bordeaux, Brest, Casablanca, Charleroi, Copenhague, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Fès, Francfort, Leeds, Londres, Marrakech, Nador, Nantes, Oran, Paris, Rome, Rotterdam, Strasbourg, Tanger
For more information and flight schedules, visit www.montpellier.aeroport.fr/en
If you’d like help planning your trip, our partner Nancy McGee at Absolutely Southern France is a full-service destination management expert.
Contact her to get a custom tour that takes you off the beaten path. www.absolutelysouthernfrance.com
Where to invest?
If you’ve heard about some nice places to live in the Languedoc, but would like to get a feel for them yourself (without wasting time in tourist traps or getting lost!), join us for one or two of the full-day regional excursions Renestance has designed especially for you.
Languedoc Real Estate & Real Life Tours
We’ll meet up near a public transportation hub and cover the towns mainly on foot (some public transportation possible). Your bilingual guide will provide insider tips to life in those areas (which bakery has the best croissants, how to get around, where do the Anglos hang out, etc.) as well as information on their property markets.
Your personal, bilingual tour guide will give you the inside scoop and provide you with a written reference to come back to. Transportation and lunch is included.